Thursday, July 13, 2006

Busy, busy, busy. . . I hope all of you and yours are well. My younger son flew the coop today. I watched him being inducted into the United States Navy. By now he is in Chicago with the clothes on his back, $25, several phone cards, stamps, envelopes, his orders and, if he is normal, butterflies in his "tummy". First, bootcamp and then on to BUDS - basic underwater demolition. Don't you just love the irony. Desert rat doing alpha male stuff in the big drink.

Tomorrow's hearing date has been "rescheduled" to August 18 at 1:30 p.m. More on that later. Just wanted you to be able to free your calendars for tomorrow and pencil in August 18.


If I forget please remind me of a very fun way to "win" one of my campaign t-shirts. I do like to have fun so I will give you a little teaser: Are you any good at guessing weights? We are currently out of the very, very popular ladies "t" with the pink lettering. Do not despair. They are on rush order.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that chubby opponent of yours backed out of his lawsuit. Is he scareed or what?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.