Monday, July 19, 2010

Just to let you know what I have been doing.....

July 12 attended the Fair Tax Rider meeting at Margo's. Great turnout. Wow.

July 13 attended the Machinists' Union Meeting, introduced myself and answered good questions. I liked the meeting because I didn't see the same faces and was treated very fairly.

July 15 attended the Otero County Regular Meeting. From my perspective, this was the most contentious meeting in four years; from the "lawfulness" of the Fair Board signs to the final payment of the Chapparal Health Center to the FEMA required ordinance regarding new flood map - this is one to get involved with.

July 16 attended meeting in Cloudcroft regarding Restore America. Benny House was in attendance. Huge crowd and very well run.

July 17 attended Otero Tea Party Patriots meeting.

In my spare time I have ordered "rack cards" and reordered campaign business card as I have only a handfull. Thank you one and all for the verbal tips in lieu of contributions. Those words or encouragement and info are what keep me energized. I am deeply appreciative to those who have contributed what they can, large and small. I know when someone gives me hard-earned cash they are serious about getting some new faces, ones that they can trust, in local politics and are sick and tired of seeing Otero County wither on the vine.

Onward and upward with humility of the job ahead,

Janet

No comments: