Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Last night at the County Commission meeting Doug Moore recused himself from the vote to "rehire Ray Bailey" as court security/transportation. Mr. Moore's recusal came at the request of John Turney, my brother, who is aware that Ray Bailey was hired as a private investigator by Mr. Moore through his attorney, Robert Doughty, to investigate me.

As a result of one of Mr. Bailey's activities in investigating me for Doug Moore, I have filed a complaint with the Licensing Board of the State of New Mexico. As it stands now, Mr. Bailey is in the ten-day response period to reply to the State about my complaint.

Doug Moore's recusal is ONE decision he has made since I have been keeping a watch that I agree with. Now I can say that Doug Moore and I agree on something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you need the services of an investigator if you are simply "clarifying a point of law" as Doug Moore puts it?

And furthermore, why do you bring a lawsuit to clarify a point of law?

It is sorta entertaining to watch this yahoo hang himself. And, you didn't even have to supply the rope. You got off cheap!