Wednesday, May 24, 2006

RANGE Magazine has sent me 50 copies of the Summer edition which includes my story Remembering White Sands. I also have special subscription rate forms which will save you 20%. Leave a comment here or call me at 434-2723 and I will make sure you get a copy. Allow me to suggest that this would be an excellent way to contribute to my campaign and get something of value in return. My heart felt thanks to C.J. for her generosity.

The People for Otero meeting last night was excellent even though our guest speaker, the County Administrator, was not there and we did not have access to the air conditioning. You could have hung beef in there. So much for conserving our resources.........More about the meeting later.

Eagle Forum will meet Tuesday, May 30, at noon, Margo's Restaurant. The guest speakers will be three local Minutemen. Come a little early to get a good seat as the Minutemen draw a big crowd. I will show photos I took in April because a picture is worth a thousand words.

Call Senators Domenici and Bingaman and tell them not to pass Senate Bill 2611 which gives amnesty. Ask them to enforce the laws that have been ignored since 1986. Here is a toll free number (800) 833-6354 to call both the Capitol and the White House. Thanks, Cliff.

No comments: